Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THREE BREATHTAKING BABY GIRLS

This was the most amazing experience for me to get to do a photoshoot of TRIPLETS!!! I felt like I won the lottery when I heard a friend of mine was pregnant with triplets (all girls). I immediately started sketching all the different poses I wanted to try with the girls after they were born.

They are all so beautiful and were amazing for me during the shoot. Probably because they have two of the most easy going and fun parents ever, who just laughed and smiled proudly at their three little ones the entire shoot. I just hope this family never moves away from me so I can watch these girls grow up and help document all their milestones. I'm really hoping I'll be there to photograph their triple wedding on 3/3/33. ; )

MULTIPLES MODEL SEARCH: This triplet session inspired me so much that I dying to get to work with TWINS. If you are pregnant with twins or know someone that is pregnant with twins please email me because I am offering a free newborn photo session to a mommy of multiples that contacts me. I'm looking for someone preferably close to me in NoVa. For a signed model release form you would receive a free in home session (when the babies are around 2 weeks old or younger, or two weeks home from the hospital or younger) and the digital negatives of the 10 best shots along with their print release. More negatives would be available for purchase if you so choose.

I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed working on them...I'll start off by sharing with you my favorite of the three of them together:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren't they lucky that one of the two identical girls has a birthmark so they can tell them apart?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now here's some of the girls' individual portraits!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

19 comments:

Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE! How did you get them to stay in those poses???? Amazing! They are beautiful!

What do you use for the black back-drop?

Andrea Hatch said...

I can't take credit for the babies all asleep, that was all the parents' doing. One of the girls would wake up and it would be a domino effect with the other two! It helped that the parents just smiled and laughed it off and then got the girls back to sleep so we could get the shot.

And the black backdrop is a black fabric scrap I got on discount in the scrap section of a fabric store! It was draped over a small, flat beanbag.

Ashley McNair said...

Amazing! So so so so sweet!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, are these the triplets recently born in the ARL1 ward? We made dinner for them but I didn't get to see them. They are so so darling, and you posed them beautifully! These photos are flawless!!

Jessica F. said...

They are sooooo cute! You are fabulous! You have a way of capturing babies in such a sweet way. You are amazing!!!

Chris said...

Andrea, once again superb, stunning work. The babies on black work the best. I'm totally jealous of your photo opportunities.

Littleshortstacks said...

My oh my. These are the kinds of pictures moms need to put up all over their houses to remind them of how sweet their kids are...so in times when their kids aren't so sweet, they don't beat them about the head!
You're fantastic.

Chris said...

You should consider submitting one of these (I recommend the second one) to Miller's Baby & Child Contest. Looking at last year's winners, I think you'd have a serious chance of winning one of the awards.

Jenna said...

What an amazing opportunity. You captured them so beautifully!

becky said...

Those babies are precious and those pictures are AMAZING. I'm dying.

Fingers crossed that someday the Wickstroms are blessed with twins! How cute!

The Cowleys said...

Only photos like THAT could make me say THIS:
"I want triplets!"

SOOO Cute..AMAZING!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

oh wow - so beautiful! And I have the same question as melissa - are these the triplets in the arlington 1st ward? I dropped off dinner too but didn't want to bother them so I didn't ask to see the little ones. They're soooo sweet!

Andrea Hatch said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!! There is nothing better than getting cool comments on your blog. ; )

@ Melissa & Tabitha: Yes, these are Christy's girls!

pittmane said...

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous babies!

Julia said...

OHMIGOSH how cute are those little naked pictures when they are all together?! LOVE THEM!

Darla said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Our family said...

Those are incredibly gorgeous pictures! I'm sure the parents will treasure them forever.

Jaci said...

wow! I just stumbled upon your blog and i am loving it! this shoot must have been so fun! your talent is beautiful! thanks for motivating me to keep learning!

Ramona said...

These are absolutely adorable! I love how you capture the innocence.