Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BLONDE SISTERS

I can't tell you how excited I was that we finally had a good weather weekend!!! I got to do a photoshoot with these two beautiful sisters in Georgetown and it was so much fun. Hazel and Ginger are the most hilarious girls. They make each other laugh constantly and totally feed off each other's energy. They are so lucky to have each other. : )

Here's some of my favorites from our session!

Photobucket
This is my favorite shot of the two of them together! How sweet is this moment?!

Photobucket
I LOOOVE how they liked to look at each other and giggle while I posed them!

Photobucket
Props to Kari (the girls' mom) for coming up with the PERFECT outfits!

Photobucket
It wasn't easy getting them in this pose...

Photobucket
I just had to show you what Ginger was doing while I was trying to get her to put her back to the wall....HILARIOUS! I couldn't decide if I liked the silly one or the sweet one better!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hazel is so beautiful!! Can you believe this girl's hair?!?!

Photobucket
I was trying to get Ginger to smile when a group of like 10 runners ran between us and Ginger gave me this expression after they left, and omigosh, I LOVE IT! She is so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Um, yea, these are going on my website on my next upload.

Photobucket
Sweet little Ginger loved looking at the ducks in the water at the end of our shoot. : )

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Andrea!! You are awesome!

GR82BAMOM said...

Cute pics and cute subjects. Hard to pick a favorite shot. Good job.

Suki said...

I love them.
Great shots!

Susan Solo said...

Honestly, these are just some of the best children's portraits I've ever seen. You do such amazing work with kids! I'm totally a new fan!

dxeechick said...

I am a new fan of yours too. I saw your site through Valerie and your pics are adorable. I'll keep checking in!

Sarah said...

Your work is INCREDIBLE!!! I love the clarity and composition of your photos! What camera do you shoot with?

Andrea Hatch said...

@Sarah: This session was shot with my new Nikon D700 but the rest of my work on my website is with my little Nikon D80, but there are a few weddings here and there shot with the D2X :)