Tuesday, April 7, 2009

KAMRIE HAS A LITTLE SIS!

I got to do a photoshoot with Kamrie's little sister, Brenna! I got to work with Kamrie since she was a little baby and was so excited to hear that she had a little sister coming because Kamrie is one of the most beautiful and fun little girls in the world. Brenna is so smiley and gorgeous. And when you see these girls' mom, Erin, you'll see where they get their good looks! Erin is such a happy and proud mom, and it just GLOWS from their shots together.

Here's some of my favorites from our shoot!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Well, there are some serious good-looking genes running in this family

Photobucket
Can you believe this girl's eye lashes?!

Photobucket
Kamrie moves SO FAST! And she has the most hilarious expressions!! You can tell even from these little pictures how blue her eyes are, they have always caught light like sponges and are so beautiful!

Photobucket
These two shots of Erin & Brenna together are my absolute favorite from the shoot!

Photobucket
This is my 2nd favorite!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isn't she so beautiful?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous!! Both of them are! I can't believe how big Kamrie has gotten!!

Unknown said...

Erin you look amazing!!! And your daughters are beautiful! email me so I can view your blog!! (if you see this)

As always Andrea fabulous!!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

I love how the little girls are dressed similarly. So sweet - what a beautiful family!

Hilllary Howland said...

Ok so I should clarify that the comment from Nicholas was me his wife HILLARY!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

So sweet....what a fun shoot!

Melissa said...

Wow, you're so talented! These are so good, I love how many smiles you caught from the baby, and the photos you got with her mom... so darling. Thanks so so much for your comments on our blog, a compliment on photography means a LOT coming from you!!