Wednesday, July 30, 2008

KAM-KAM IN A TU-TU!

I got to take pictures of beautiful Kamrie again! I LOVE this girl!!! (And her awesome parents) She is gorgeous and she is SO GOOD for the camera!! Is was so fun this time since she learned how to walk! Actually, it made it a little more action packed since she can now run away from me.....but we got some great walking/running shots. Oh, and the tu-tu shots are at the end... ; )

If you've forgotten this blue eyed beauty's last session, you gotta check it out....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Ta daaa!!" Standing up on her own!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A quick smile and then she runs : )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This girl is ALWAYS so full of hilarious expressions!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is SO CUTE when she walks!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love how peaceful this picture feels!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite portrait from the session...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's those big blue eyes that had everyone talking after her last session!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you see Kamrie's mommy's little baby bump?! She is the sweetest & most beautiful mom ever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't wait to photograph Kamrie & her new little sister in December!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Bea-U-tiful! I love all of these pictures! I am constantly amazed at the color and clarity in your pictures. You rock!

Hilllary Howland said...

These are awesome. Kamri is getting so big. And holy smokes Erin you look amazing. LITTLE baby bump! Andrea where did you guys take these?? It's beautiful.

Andrea G. said...

I can't get over those eyes! I am amazed at the expressions you capture. Absolutely beautiful. Kamri's mom is going to have to wallpaper her house with the pics you take... there's no way to choose or eliminate any!

Andrea Hatch said...

Thanks you guys!! You are so sweet, Erin will love your comments! And Hillary, we just went to the photo op corner of Murray park!

The Cowleys said...

Between these amazing pictures, pregnancy, and cute little Kamrie, I must admit, I teared up a little!

Jen (momofmandm) said...

They are great! Thanks for sharing.

Ashley McNair said...

She is so beautiful! What amazing pictures!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! Those are beautiful!!!!