Tuesday, July 1, 2008

GRACIE & NESSA

I did a fun photo session while I was in Texas of little Gracie and Vanessa.  Miss Vanessa is my daughter and this is her debut on this blog (she's in the green dress).  I brought Vanessa with me so we could get some shots of the girls playing together (me & Gracie's mom are good friends from college).  

I loved all the wild flower fields in Texas, so we decided to go there for the pictures.  I figured it'd be a really easy location.....until we were ATTACKED by biting ants in the tall grass!!!  The poor girls would break out into sobs during the session and we didn't know what was going on until we were attacked as well!  You can still see all the little ant bite marks on my feet from this session!  But the angry ant bites were TOOOOTTTALLLY worth it!

Vanessa was yelling in delight when she saw Gracie on my computer because she ADORES her!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gracie is gorgeous!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little angels!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture perfectly summarizes my daughter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite picture of Gracie from the session

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Julia said...

AHH these are beautiful!! Thanks soo much!! I laughed at the one where you said it describes Vanessa...that is so true- I love that little girl! I love the affect you did on the last picture you posted of the girls together. GOSH you're so good.

Unknown said...

What cute girls! That must have been so fun to be together and have your daughters getting along so well. Maybe they'll room together at college many years from now...:)

Littleshortstacks said...

As tedious as it can be, your editing is magnificent!

Becca J said...

Wow Andrea, those pictures are GORGEOUS! Nessa is growing up into such a pretty little girl!! You are so good at catching the perfect little poses. You're such an inspiration! haha, no really, you are.

Ashley McNair said...

So beautiful! What a great setting (besides the ants!). That one is so Vanessa! What a cutie!

Andrea G. said...

AAAHH! Is there anything sweeter?! I think both girls are beautiful... and very photogenic (they must get that from their moms!). I'd never know about the ants attacking them... they all look so great. It makes the experience more memorable though-for sure.