Monday, June 16, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE CURLS?!

Meet beautiful little Jocelyn. She has the most beautiful curls that you've ever seen, and she is just bursting with personality! She spent her session running around, playing with caterpillars, saying her ABC's, and counting to 20. I was able to keep up with her and get some adorable shots! Here's some of my favorites....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture perfect little girl!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my favorite picture from the session, I just love the happiness in her eyes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gorgeous mommy & baby....and NO, I did not do ANYTHING to their eye color!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meet Jocelyn's little caterpillar friend...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She liked sharing with Daddy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So sweet!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She is always on her tip toes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE this smile!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 comments:

Hilllary Howland said...

What a cute family! You did great as usual. I really like the ones of mom and daughter. Holy cow they have the bluest eyes! They are beautiful Andrea.

Jessica said...

Awwwweeee I LOVE them!!!!! LOVE THEM!!! They are beautiful! You are so talented and wonderful--I love you! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

What amazing pictures! I love all of them!! Her curls are to die for! You did a great job!

The Days said...

I love your photos and was wondering if you have some more info on your services. Are you in CA?

Ashley McNair said...

These pictures turned out so good, Andrea! Jocelyn is so so so cute! The setting for the pictures is beautiful, too! We miss you, Peers family!

Andrea Hatch said...

Thanks you guys!!! I'm so glad you like these!

Day Family - I am originally from CA but now I live in D.C. For more info on my services you can check out my website at www.andreamariephoto.com Your kids are adorable!!

jamie lynette said...

Andrea!!!

So I just found you through the Coils (from Pleasanton-who know your brother). My goodness you are amazing! And the pictures of Amy are beautiful! Would you like to come up to NH sometime and take pictures of my little family???

What are you guys up to in DC? Its great to see you. You look so good!

Check us out sometime at www.tjjohnson.blogspot.com

-Jamie (Minor)

Andrea G. said...

So Sweet! So I feel so dumb, but my first thought was... "Wow! These all look so PROFESSIONAL!" Then I was like, wait-- she IS a professional! I'm a dork. But I love your pictures.

Andrea G. said...

By the way, where on earth did you take those pics? It is a great location too!

Julia said...

Oh wow- what a cute little family. I bet they LOVE the pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous, as always!!

Becca J said...

Andrea, anyone who gets your professional pictures done is so lucky! Simply amazing. I love the one where she is standing on her toes to kiss her daddy, and the one of she and her mom in the distance in the field.

Andrea Hatch said...

Thanks so much!!!! Andrea, these were just taken a few minutes from my house in Arlington. It's amazing how green and beautiful it is here!!