Thursday, July 3, 2008

DONOVAN & MISCHA

I was so excited when my sister-in-law Mischa asked me to take some engagement style pictures of her and my brother while I was in Utah. I told her I could, "As long as I can take your head shots too!!!" They have been married for about 4 years and are SO ADORABLE together and make each other laugh constantly....actually they make EVERYONE laugh constantly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gorgeous couple!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do you see the family resemblance between my brother and I?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of 100 cute laughing pics that we captured

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE this pic of Mischa!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You are beautiful Mischa!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Mischa looks beautiful!! You did an awesome job. The colors looks so rich and gorgeous!

Jessica said...

So cute! She has beautiful eyes!

THE BANGARTS said...

I'm Mischa's cousin. Mischa has always been so beautiful and you definitely captured that beauty! Those pictures are stunning. She looks amazing! Great job.

Yes, Donovan looks good too!! :) They are such a cute couple!

Julia said...

Oh wow, those are gorgeous. They look so great together. Love that they've been married 4 years and these look like they are as in love as a newly engaged couple. The headshots were gorgeous too!

Whitney said...

I'm Mischa's cousin too. I can just hear her laugh and it makes me giggle too. Beautiful pictures!

Ashley McNair said...

What a cute couple!

Familia_Henderson said...

Hey- apparently I'm Mischa's other cousin Whitney (didn't know there was more than one of us!) These pictures are fantastic- I wish you lived closer so you could photograph my girls! Great job!

Andrea Hatch said...

Thanks you guys for all your awesome comments!!! I love hearing from you!!

Donovan, Mischa and Malik said...

So, I'm a jerk and never posted on here! I thought I had. Anyway, I love , love, LOVE the pictures you took of Donovan and I! You are super talented. All my friends are jealous I have such an awesome sister-in-law!

Andrea G. said...

Wow! Mischa has amazing eyes. I love the couple pics you did too. They are so sweet!