Monday, March 30, 2009

A LITTLE PAYBACK

Talk about pressure....a photoshoot with your graphic designer and his wife who happens to be your best friend from college?! (Shout out to Back Right Room ; )) They were so fun to work with (of course) and have perfect looks. If it wasn't for these two my business wouldn't be where it is today. And I would have a much smaller number of hilarious stories from college to get to tell my kids someday. ; )

It was tons of fun finding interesting places around Salt Lake City, and it was so fun try to pay back these two (three) that have done so much for me!

Photobucket
They are sooo adorable with each other

Photobucket
They wanted family pictures but Mason ended up sleeping through most of the session, but luckily we got this perfect shot right after he woke up! Isn't he SO CUTE?!?!


Photobucket
Stunning!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's the view in SLC, baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks you guys!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures!! You rocked them again!

Dawnie said...

Andrea you are amazing! You are so sweet to not pick any of us that made us look too goofy or ugly ;) It doesn't hurt that you're the most amazing photographer ever! I love the sweet things you wrote. You're such a good friend. Love you!

Julia said...

WOW..those are amazing!! And what a great one with Mason..it is perfect! I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. LOVE them!

becky said...

Gorgeous, STUNNING pictures as usual. You found some great locations in SLC! YAY for me! ;)

The Cowleys said...

Wow. Those are awesome.. serious!

Myrna said...

I couldn't decide which one was my favorite! Andrea, great shots of my brother, sister-in-law and nephew!