Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'M THIS FAMILY'S BIGGEST FAN

Between a long trip to Utah, my daughter getting a flu/double ear infection (it was horrible), and my husband being in the middle of surgery rotation I haven't been keeping up on my blogging! Here's a session I've been meaning to post. : )

I got to take pictures of my friends Carley, James, and Ellie before they moved from D.C. all the way to Seattle. I'm sooooo sad they left, but I'm so happy I got them in front of my camera before they left cuz they're so photogenic and fun. : ) Ellie and Carley, and my daughter and I are super close and used to have play dates all the time. I get so sad when we're getting ready in the morning and my daughter asks me, "We goin' to Ellie's house?" I really can't say enough nice things about them!

I'm going to start out with my favorite from the shoot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ellie has so many expressions...the pouty face on the left and then she's cracking up two seconds later on the right is sooo Ellie.

Photobucket
She even looks cute when she cries ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These girls are so gorgeous!!

Photobucket
My fav of Carley and Ellie from this shoot....what a sweet moment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beeeeaaaauuutttiful!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shots, Andrea! I love the colors! great location. :)

Littleshortstacks said...

I hope James makes a lot of money some day so we can hire you a couple times every year, and then on special occasions like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms, Halloween, Christmas, and Ground Hog Day. Maybe we'll pay for you to live in the house next to us and you can pay us back with a daily photo shoot. Man, you're good. I mean woman. I mean chick.

Jessica said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! The pictures, the family! Love 'em!

Ashley McNair said...

So many great pictures! I love the vibrant colors in Alexandria and James, Carley, and Ellie look great!

Melissa said...

Oohhhh, so cute! LOVE the pictures! Andrea you're amazing! The photos are so good. I can't believe Carly's gone! Sterling and Jessica's photos are incredible too, I love them.

Julia said...

Love these! I love the place you found to shoot them, too...you are amazing!!!