Monday, February 23, 2009

PERFECT BABY BOY!

I got to photograph baby Sterling's four month session this week and he is the most perfect little guy you've ever seen. He's soooooo good for the camera.....actually, he's good for everything. He doesn't stop smiling and looking around to see what's going on. Here's some of my favorites...

Photobucket
My fav from the session! Love his big blue eyes!

Photobucket
Isn't this floor awesome?!

Photobucket
He was such a good sport about being on the cold floor in just a onesie!

Photobucket
Sterling's mom wanted to make sure I documented his adorable chubby legs....don't you just want to squeeze them?!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sterling's mom is soooo gorgeous!!!! The pictures of the two of them together are precious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Have you ever seen a more beautiful and happier mom?!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes, his mom to totally gorgeous and looks so happy to have such a cute little boy. I LOVE his grin in the last shot. Great job, Andrea!

Jessica F. said...

Um you are AMAZING! You did such a fabulous job. I normally don't like how I look in picture since the baby came but you worked a serious miracle! Thank you! I LOVE THEM!!!

Hilllary Howland said...

You always come up with the funnest poses. You are creative. I love the white and black checked floor is awesome!

becky said...

WOW -- these pictures are STUNNING! I absolutely 100% love them. Sterling is beyond adorable (that smile!) and mommy is smokin'.

Andrea you are so creative. I love your work. :)

Alisha Haight said...

I like the floor pictures a lot, and his fat little legs! You are so amazing at capturing great shots.

Ben said...

Andrea these are so great! I have moved and have had a couple people contact me and I have refered them to you!! You are amazing!

Ashley McNair said...

Fantastic pictures. Darling!

Valerie said...

Love the photos on the black/white floor. I'd love to get together soon so you can teach me a little about my camera.

Gel said...

Andrea,
I loves these pictures! I wish I lived closer now so that you could take my kids pictures! Hope you guys are doing well. Are you almost done with school?

Carebear said...

Lolli mentioned you in a post about fave photography blogs over at i heart faces, so I came over to check you out! I LOVE what you've done here! Your baby pictures are adorable, without being predictable. You are quite a talent. Glad to have found you for inspiration!