Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I LOVE THIS WEDDING!

This wedding was soooooo beautiful!!! It was up in Annapolis at the Charter House and the groom is in the Army so he was in his uniform for the wedding. They also did all the Jewish wedding traditions, so the combo couldn't have been any better! The gorgeous couple, the details, and the fun all made for such amazing photos. This was a wedding I shot with LCA Videomakers and is one I will never forget!

Photobucket
I looooove detail on wedding dresses!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The lace on the bouquet was from the mother of the bride's wedding gown....how beautiful!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you see how her earring caught her movement in the photo? My fav part of the image ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how her veil looks on her shoulders in that light....definitely my favorite images of the day!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can't you just hear the marriage advice?

Photobucket
We all rode a water taxi from the restaurant (even though it was a torrential downpour and I get sea sick) ; )

Photobucket

5 comments:

Hilllary Howland said...

You did amazing! Weddings are truly your calling. Love the bouquet pictures.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the marriage advice pic!

Jessica said...

beautiful!!!

Alisha Haight said...

How do you make everything look so real, but still so beautiful?

Darla said...

So, I'm guessing you dont miss Utah weddings (O: HAHAHA. No standing in a line for 4 hours.