Monday, February 23, 2009

MY GORGEOUS SISTERS

My sisters-in-law came to visit over President's Day and it was such a blast! We toured the city and ate a lot of good food. And they entertained my little girl non-stop and taught her lots of new games (the only con is now my daughter won't stop asking me to throw a blanket over my shoulders and play Superman with her ; )). We had a few minutes to take some headshots while we were walking around Georgetown and I had to share them because I'm just so dang proud of these gorgeous girls.

Photobucket
My favorite of Tina, she is so gorgeous!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you believe this knock-out is only 15?! Definitely my fav of Whitney

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I think Whitney looks a lot like your little chick!

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at those gorgeous girls! That must have been so much fun to do together!!

Cardon & Whitney said...

Your sister-in-law Whitney has the coolest name :)

Love the pictures...as always. I wish I had a sis-in-law that made me look like a supermodel.