Saturday, November 22, 2008

THESE TWO ARE SO CUTE!

I got to shoot Melissa & TJ's engagement session during the peak fall colors! It was SOOO perfect matching this beautiful couple with such a beautiful backdrop! I first met Melissa at her nephew's session (here's the link). I was SO excited to work with her family again because they have got to be the sweetest people I've ever met.

Her and TJ have so much chemistry and are so fun together. We all just laughed through the whole session. I am soooo excited to shoot their wedding in the summer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful light!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Melissa, you are so gorgeous!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Melissa's shoes were perfect!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My second favorite!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! My favorites are the same as yours! Great pictures! I also love the last shot of Melissa looking over her shoulder. Cute jacket!!