Friday, November 7, 2008

MY FIRST CELEBRITY PHOTO SESSION

Ok...I'm exaggerating a little....I did a beautiful fall family portrait session of Erin, Phil, Olivia, and Sam.  But doesn't Phil look JUST like Ferris Buehlar?!  

This little family is the cutest and sweetest bunch ever.  And Erin and Phil are the most fun and relaxed parents in the world!!  They just laughed and smiled at every silly thing their kids did throughout the session.  The ridiculously high level of beauty in their family, their hilarious kids, and their relaxed attitudes made for such a perfect session.

Here's some of my favorites!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little Sam had the cutest jacket and hat on!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite image of the day because of how happy Phil & Erin look

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How much do you think Olivia will cherish these pictures of her and her dad when she's older?!

Photobucket
Sam's dimples are so adorable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I loved how EVERY time Phil & Erin kissed they looked at each other like this afterwards

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After we squeezed every last smile possible from the kids we gave them suckers and got this shot...my second favorite...and I'm SO GLAD I got this shot of Sam doing his "thinking" face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erin is SO GORGEOUS!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh! Seriously amazing colors! I love everything! What a fun family!!

Littleshortstacks said...

What a cute family. Great pics, as always.

Ben said...

Could I ask you were this amazing field is??? Thanks! jilltski@mac.com
--jill

Jessica said...

Lovely!!

Erin said...

I love, love, love them! Thanks so much Andrea!

-Erin