Thursday, October 30, 2008

NEWBORN BABY STERLING!

Little baby Sterling is soooooo cute!!!  He was about two weeks old when we took these pictures and he is so tiny and sleepy!  He pulled the cutest little poses and expressions throughout the whole session....I swear he knew I was there taking pictures.  Sterling's parents were just glowing with pride and excitement throughout this session, I LOVE the pictures of all of them together!    And Sterling's mom makes having a baby look so easy and glamorous...isn't she gorgeous?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sterling's beautiful family!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sterling's mommy had three beautiful blankets to pose him on....this one was made by his grandma

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Baby yawns are SO CUTE!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And baby feet are SO CUTE!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture is totally my favorite of Sterling from the session!  He is SO PERFECT! (This quilt was made by his other grandma)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sterling got a break during the session, and these moments with his mommy are so sweet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A little burping after he ate....adorable!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this picture because it really shows off how BIG and blue his eyes are!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So are you baby hungry yet?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This cowboy quilt was made by Sterling's mommy, she's AMAZING!  And I LOVED the cowboy boots!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sterling's mommy is so beautiful!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Happy Halloween!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, here's the second session in a row where my fav picture was the last one I took....moral of the story?  Right before I leave, ask me to think up one more pose!

10 comments:

Jessica F. said...

You are the best!!! I love the work you did! They look so fabulous! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Unknown said...

Wow! Amazing pictures! I totally agree about the last picture. When you say you're done, everyone relaxes (even if they weren't tense to begin with). The atmosphere changes, and you get some of the most natural, wonderful shots then. Good job!

Jessica said...

So cute!!!!!!!!

becky said...

So completely and utterly adorable. What a perfect family and lady, you are soooooo talented. I want to steal your talent. :) Or just steal you away to photograph my life and make me always look glamorous.

Love it!

Julia said...

i kept scrolling down and saying, "okay, that one is my favorite..no, THAT one..NO, that one!" they are all so beautiful. i bet that family is so thankful for the awesome job you did!

taryn said...

I love that Sterling is smiling in his halloween costume! how did you get him to do that?!

Ashley McNair said...

He's precious! Great photos!

Alisha Haight said...

Oh, I'm glad you posted these! I saw Jessica and church but didn't get a chance to see her and little Sterling! He is so adorable! Great job with the pictures Andrea. You are so talented!

Littleshortstacks said...

These pictures are soo cute I can't even stand it! Poor Ellie will be so sad when she grows up and realizes you weren't around to take her baby photos...I'll tell you right now baby #2 will have Andrea Marie Photography shots for his/her grand entrance into society. I guess that means I'll have to get pregnant and have a baby before you move...oh, the pressure! :-)

Valerie said...

Such cute photos. Reminds me of Sophia's photo shoot.