Wednesday, October 29, 2008

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS GIRL!!

Wow, what can I say about baby Reese?!  I enjoyed this session so much!!  Reese is the most beautiful little girl ever.  And she is at the perfect picture taking age (constant smiles and doesn't walk yet).  She was so silly and fun during our session.  A lot of these smiles were thanks to her gorgeous mommy who resorted to the most hilarious stuff to get Reese smiling.

It was so hard for me to narrow down these pictures!!  If you see Reese in the next Baby Gap ad don't be surprised...she is so adorable!  And if you've forgotten her newborn session here's the link.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her mom had the cutest outfits ready for pictures!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reese has the most beautiful eyes ever!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I couldn't get enough pictures of Reese with her mommy, they have so much fun together

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVED Reese's tights!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This beanie pic is my favorite from the session...and I knew it when I took it!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so GOOD! Of course, you seem to find the cutest subjects ever to photograph (or maybe you just make them look cute? Who knows?) I just love how big and blue her eyes are in these pictures!

taryn said...

I am OBSESSED with these pictures. I mean, I always thought Reese was a pretty girl, but these pictures are unbelievable! you are so talented. thank you so much!

Tessa said...

Amazing pictures, amazing subjects! I really could stare at these all day! Great job!

Lindsey and Mike said...

Excellent photos! doesn't hurt when you have that adorable of a model - way to make the eyes pop!
Loveitloveitloveit. ~Lindsey

Ashley McNair said...

Great job, Andrea! Reese is the cutest little girl! Cutest outfits, too, Taryn!

Littleshortstacks said...

Reese looks gorgeous in these pictures, as does her mommy. The pictures and the models are stunning!

Lauren said...

Andrea, wow! You are very talented. beautiful pictures. And REESE! what do I say?? no words! :) taryn you look so pretty too - ben thought so too

Julia said...

that beanie pictures just makes you smile. what a cute baby!

becky said...

These are adorable. Not only did you have gorgeous models, I just love your pictures. The beanie pic should be an ad. :)

Alisha Haight said...

Cute, Reese is so smiley!