Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I HOPE I HAVEN'T LOST ALL MY READERS!!

September and October were such a busy months for me (sessions AND we moved!) that I haven't had any time to post!  I'll be catching up in the next few weeks as my season comes to a close.  It's getting pretty cold outside already!  

This is another beautiful wedding I shot with LCA Videomakers.  There were so many different countries represented in the wedding party and the wedding vendors that it was like United Nations!  The bride was Bolivian and the groom was Peruvian, and they sure knew how to have fun and dance!  This was both of their families' first traditional American wedding - so everyone was excited...and it all went perfectly.

Here's a few of my favorites:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LOVED these heals!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her skin is PERFECT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This little guy loved watching the flower girls and ring bearers during the ceremony!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Their dove release was so beautiful and was such a hit with all the flower girls!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The tourists couldn't get enough of this wedding party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All the boys were big time soccer players so we had to incorporate that!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love the classic feel to this picture

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Definitely my favorite shot from the day!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They are so in love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Andrea, you blow me away every time!! Gorgeous lighting, colors, perfectly captured moments, everything is wonderful!

Ashley McNair said...

What a beautiful wedding!

Julia said...

andrea, you never cease to amaze me. these are GORGEOUS. you have the best idea for poses too.