Friday, September 5, 2008

A HILARIOUS FAMILY!

I had such a fun afternoon working with this family.  The whole time they just laughed with each other!  They seemed more like a group of college friends then a family!  It was really special since Freddy, one of the brothers, just got back from Fiji on a 2 year church mission!  (Can you guess which one he is?...look for the island print)  You could tell everyone was just so happy to be together again.  We took all of these in Fred & Robyn's backyard - isn't it beautiful?!

Here's some of my favorites from the session....be prepared that these pictures will make you seriously miss your family!!

I'm going to start you off with my favorite from the session!  I LOVE this shot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you believe this is their backyard?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's our first traditional pose...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And our second...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Are you smiling yet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bright orange hammock + silly brothers = great photo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you see why the kids in this family are so happy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture makes me LOL!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These girls were so funny together!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And SO beautiful!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE this series because this was all Fred & Robyn's spontaneity!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't think Savanna was liking being tickled in this photo!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!! You caught perfectly the emotions we were all feeling during that time together. We could not have asked for more!!! You are amazing :o)

Anne Woods said...

well done- very impressed! Can't wait to see the others. Thanks for being so patient with us... especially my girls! The dresses are from GAP.

Unknown said...

Wow! Andrea, another amazing job! It was fun to see these pictures since I KNOW them!! :)

Ashley McNair said...

What a cute family! The pictures are excellent! That first one is my fave.

Alisha Haight said...

You do such a great job with the pictures. I love how they are not all posed. That seems to be when the best pictures come through.

Dan and Bec said...

Okay, can I hire you!!! Seriously, these pictures are fabulous! I'll be in touch!