Monday, April 7, 2008

NEWBORN BABY REESE!

I got to photograph the beautiful newborn baby girl Reese!  She has the tiniest features and so much hair!  I even have a picture of her lifting her head (she was only about 2 weeks old in these photos!)  We really tired the poor girl out during the shoot, so we got lots of pictures of Reese's gorgeous mommy and her handsome daddy while they were soothing her.  She was so good for the camera, we got so many beautiful pictures!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We wanted to get some sleeping pictures so I came while she was taking a nap...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reese was starting to wake up from all the commotion - isn't that face cute?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this shot of Reese's proud Daddy looking at his wife & baby

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She has the tiniest hands, and I couldn't decide which one of these two I liked better!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you believe she can already hold her head up!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful family!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Daddy soothing baby Reese...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite shot of Reese because I swear she's posing for the camera!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She was so strong when we put her on her tummy...she kept trying to lift herself up!

13 comments:

Hilllary Howland said...

What a beautiful baby, and what beautiful pictures. These are great. I love #9 she looks like she is smiling at mom and dad. Love 10 too. Good job!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! These are gorgeous!!!!!! They are incredible! She does have SO much hair!!!!

Julia said...

oh wow she really is a beautiful baby! i love the family shots the best. they will be soo glad to have those. great job, again!

Dawnie said...

Andrea these are beautiful pictures. She's such a beautiful baby and her parents look like they are so in love with her.

Ashley McNair said...

These are so good, Andrea! Reese is such a beautiful little baby!

Unknown said...

Once again, great job! She really is a gorgeous newborn, and your pics showcase her cuteness perfectly!

Deb said...

These are so nice~~I really like the textured family photo.

Lindsey from The R House said...

love them! that's my stunning niece.

Lauren said...

Andrea - Wow! how beautiful. Thank you for capturing such fantastic and memorable shots for taryn and mike. you have a real talent. :)

Emily said...

where are you located? i would love to hire you sometime!

Andrea Hatch said...

Thank you guys so much for your comments!! It really makes my day to hear you love the photos! It's easy when the subjects are so photogenic!

And Emily, I'm located in Arlington, VA. Email me if you ever want to do a session! andrea@andreamariephoto.com

Andrea G. said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! Simply beautiful pictures. I just get more and more jealous that you're not nearby!

Tessa said...

These photos are so wonderful. Taryn- you're glowing! I love them all. What a lovely lovely family!