Monday, April 21, 2008

BREEZY, THE SMILEY NEWBORN

So about a year ago my friend Vanessa told me, "I hope I have another baby before I move away from D.C. so you can take our pictures."  What a nice compliment!!  And guess what?!  She had a baby (little Breezy) before she moved (next month)!  I was so honored to get to finally take pictures for her!

Baby Breezy popped the most smiles I've ever seen out of a newborn.  And Vanessa is one of the most easy going moms I've ever met.  I hardly remember her being pregnant for more than a week (because she was so small and never complained), then she had a c-section, and then she was back on her feet within hours.  Hopefully by my 3rd child I'll be as cool as her!!  Here's some of our favorites from the session. 

And Vanessa, we will miss you and your amazing cheese enchiladas SO MUCH!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were going to do newborn sleepy pictures....but this smiley face is what we had instead!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE tiny baby fists!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vanessa was so patient with Breezy and tried to get her to fall asleep

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She didn't fall asleep until I was all finished....but aren't the Mommy & Breezy moments beautiful?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Her eyes are so big!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cute little naked baby!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is how calm she was during the whole session!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 comments:

AllisonK said...

Vanessa is amazing. These photos of Breezy are lovely.

Jessica said...

Just beautiful!!!!

Littleshortstacks said...

Stunning pictures! Breezy certainly was cooperative. These are priceless...

Andrea G. said...

I love thise pictures!! YOu are so talented. Why can't we live close so you can be my personal photographer! Mom and Baby are beautiful too... you do a great job of capturing the emotion and tenderness of the moment!

Unknown said...

Another great job! I also love the relationship conveyed in these photos.

Dawnie said...

Oh my gosh, that one of her kind of sucking on her mom's hand almost made me cry! She is the cutest newborn and is so perfect and tiny. It makes me wish Mason was tiny again (minus the constant crying). Awesome pictures as always :)

Ashley McNair said...

What precious pictures!

becky said...

Andrea,

I love your pictures! They are gorgeous! You're a rockstar!