Saturday, April 26, 2008

BABY ERIK!

I had the pleasure of working with baby Erik and his mommy, Stephanie, for a very fun baby session.  Erik is such a hilarious little guy.  The minute I walked in the door he was all smiles.  He has the thickest hair you've ever seen - you'll see that Stephanie styles it adorably!!  And Stephanie is gorgeous and so relaxed with him.  She acted as if I wasn't even there and just laughed and played with her little boy; she is just glowing in all their pictures together.  

While I was working on her pics I was so excited that she'd be able to show these to her husband who is serving in Afghanistan.  He will be so proud of his beautiful wife and baby!

Reminder on my schedule:  I am going to be in UT from Tuesday, April 29th to May 13th and CA from May 7th to May 11th.  I will try to keep posting while I am gone!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite shot from the session. Stephanie's face is lit by the light reflected off of Erik...and her expression is just so happy and proud.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I LOVE these moments with the two of them!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stephanie asked specifically for pictures of Erik's chubby legs - I was happy to oblige!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stephanie's mom was wiggling a giant singing duck while Stephanie was tickling Erik to get this smile!  Totally worth it!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He has the cutest expressions!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He started acting tired so Stephanie rocked him for 2 seconds and he was asleep!  Amazing!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We accidentally woke him up, but I loved his sleepy eyes while he was falling back asleep

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He fell asleep sitting up, how cute is he?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So sweet!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another chubby leg and tiny feet shot while he was asleep, what a cutie

8 comments:

Dawnie said...

Wow, I think this has to be one of your sweetest newborn photo shoots. He is so darling and precious and she looks so in love with her baby. I'll bet his dad is very proud :) Also, I think you have a thing with baby photography by the way. Every one of your shoots with babies have been awesome!

Hilllary Howland said...

Andrea I will be back in UT the same time as you we should get together and do lunch with Erin and the kids! And I want to make an apt with you for pictures of me and my babe!!!!!

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures! I love his hair! And you are right, the tenderness and emotion between mom and baby are precious! So SO cute!

Jessica said...

Oh man! How cute!! He's adorable. I love the one where he's lying down with the window in the back--it's perfect!

Ashley McNair said...

What a cute baby boy! I love the one of him sitting in his mom's lap smiling. So cute!

Littleshortstacks said...

As always, I'm impressed. I love the way you set up the shot with the "believe," that's sweet. You're worth every penny. If I was getting married I'd pay 5 grand to have you as my photographer!

Andrea Hatch said...

Thank you everybody!! And Hillary, email or call me!

Andrea G. said...

I can't even pick a favorite. Wow! And it's definitely not fair for a baby that young to have enough hair that it looks like he's already been given a haircut. Crazy. I loved this photo session. I also really like that while you focus on his little feet you still get a soft image of the rest of him in the picture. Awesome.