Monday, April 14, 2008

LINDSEY & JUSTIN

I know you guys have been eager to see these cherry blossom pictures....so, tadaa!! Here's Lindsey and Justin at the cherry blossoms downtown. They are the most adorable couple. They were so comfortable and awesome in front of the camera. We all completely underestimated how cold it would be at this sunrise session - it was FREEZING! (me and Lindsey were in sandals...) We had a blast, and the light was so beautiful....so it was worth it!

Also, a note about my schedule: I will be out of town in Utah visiting family from April 29th - May 13th. I will be taking appointments in Utah while I am there. I am also traveling to Bay Area, California to do engagement photos for a good friend of mine from May 7th - May 11th, and I will have time to take additional sessions if you're interested! Email me at andrea@andreamariephoto.com to schedule an appointment!

Thanks Lindsey and Justin for doing this session with me! I finally have my D.C. cherry blossom pictures! You are one gorgeous couple! Here are a few of my favorites...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How cute are they?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lindsey's hair is gorgeous...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...and her eyes! ...beautiful!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, they are actually this cute in person

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THIS is why we went in the cold, cold morning!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you tell how much Justin adores Lindsey?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Justin says this is his "blue steel" face...pretty good, huh?

15 comments:

The Cowleys said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous! good job! What a beautiful couple. And I hope you still want to "trade" when you are here...if not that's cool, but I would love to!

Hilllary Howland said...

WOW! You outdid your self! These ROCK! What a beautiful couple. I love them my fav is them looking through the trees with the blossoms. Very cool.

Julia said...

WOW Andrea...BEAUTIFUL, as always! I'm having a really hard time picking a favorite. I think it's the one where underneath you wrote "this is why we went in the morning". Like Hillary said, you really outdid yourself!

Jessica said...

Absolutely gorgeous! All of them!!!

Unknown said...

You did a great job, as usual!! I am so jealous of your talent!

taryn said...

yes, love, love, LOVE these pictures! what a gorgeous couple. I love the one with the jefferson in the background and the very last one is so Top Model! hee hee. well done!

Jessica F. said...

Adorable pictures! They turned out so great! You are amazing!

radeenie said...

OH MY GOSH! These are amazing! Lindsey's Mom said something about cherry blossoms... where there cherry blossoms somewhere? All I saw were two beautiful people in complete and perfect love! You guys ROCK!

Sharon S said...

Amazing photography! Very creative! I'm especially partial to the photos of Justin and Lindsey! How do I get a copy of ALL the pics?!!

becky said...

Andrea -- I love your pictures. You are 1,000% amazing! It helps to have great subject matter, but still!!

P.S. I haven't forgotten about your Web site...I've been swamped. :(

Dawnie said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures. They look like such a cute couple! Good job capturing them :)

Ashley McNair said...

All of the pictures are great! They are such a cute couple! The cherry blossoms add such a neat background.

Andrea Hatch said...

OMIGOSH! You guys are so awesome!! Thanks so much for your comments! It is so fun to hear that you like how they turned out!

And Sharon: Lindsey and Justin are getting their CD of pictures this weekend so they can make copies for family and friends. : )

Anonymous said...

What an amazing couple! Super photogenic and they sure complimented the background. You are sure a great photographer. What a great couple to use for these pictures- they are amazing!

Andrea G. said...

Awesome, Gorgeous, W-O-W! Seriously, it looks like those pics came out of an upscale magazine! Very stylish and tastefully done. As always, I'm very impressed!!!