Monday, November 24, 2008

KATIE IS SO GORGEOUS!!

I was absolutely THRIIIILLED when Katie asked me to take her headshots for her new D.C. dog walking guide book (The Dog Lover's Companion to Washington, D.C.). The first thought that popped into my head when she asked me was, "I hope she lets me take super model pictures after were done with the book shots!" Well, I talked her into it and I LOOOOOOOVE what we came up with. I only had about 30 minutes with her alone (without her darling pup Denali), but, holy cow...we came away with beautiful portraits! And Denali was so fun to work with too, all my kid session toys were perfect for getting her attention for all her pictures with Katie. ; )

I also have to say that Katie is so easy going...we had a last minute schedule change because the forecast changed to have rain the morning of her session. So I called her an hour before I had a slot available and she just said, "Sure, let's do it now," and didn't even care that she had about 15 minutes to get ready for her session! (I need about 3 hours to get ready for my close-ups....Katie rocks)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can you believe how beautiful she is?!?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Katie was so fun to work with!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gorgeous!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No, I didn't do anything to her eyes in any of these shots (I never PS eyes...my clients just rock)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My favorite from the session : )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's the main reason for the session! Katie's baby, Denali who also makes the cut into her book

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favorite of Katie & Denali!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was SO SAD that the sunset came so soon, but we were able to squeeze this shot out even in the dark! Pretty cool, huh?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again, amazing shots! What a perfect location, prefect clothes, perfect lighting for a beautiful gal! I love the laughing shots. She has a beautiful smile. And you captured it all perfectly!!

Jessica F. said...

Beautiful photos!!!

Ashlee said...

That last pic is SO cool. You're amazing.

Jessica said...

gorgeous!!!

Hilllary Howland said...

These are some really gorgeous pictures Andrea! Wow.

cally said...

I just found your blog from a link to a link to another link...

you're pictures are so beautiful.

I just had to say so.