Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BIGGEST BLUE EYES YOU'VE EVER SEEN

I had the great opportunity to take little Ethan's one year pictures. His big blue eyes and adorable expressions just make me melt! He was so hilarious during the session because if I tried too hard to make him smile he'd just stare at me.....but if I was quiet then he would entertain himself and start laughing! Here are some of my favorites....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How precious is he?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Can't you just hear him saying "Hi" in this picture?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How cool is his mom for having this drool picture in her top favorites?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Ethan entertaining himself....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7 comments:

M said...

They are amazing! I love them so much. I can't wait to get them developed. I posted them on my blog at ethanroe.blogspot.com.

Dawnie said...

Seriously, I don't know how you do it. You're amazing chick! I think it's probably a combination of you being an awesome photographer and getting the most good looking clients for your sittings. Whatever it is, keep it up :) I LOVE the drool one. Could not be any cuter. Also, the one where he's sitting down and his little tummy is hanging over his pants makes me want to just pinch his cute little rolls! Love ya!
-Dawnie-

Julia said...

wow!! what GORGEOUS eyes on that baby! you captured them perfectly. the ones where you said he was entertaining himself made me laugh. you are so awesome!!

Jessica said...

LOVE them!!! I want you to take Jocelyn's pics before we leave!!!! I will have to schedule an appointment!!!

Unknown said...

Another great photo shoot! You are amazing!!

Julie said...

I am a friend of the Roe's and I would love for you to take photo's of my daughter. Please email me at julie.dethrow@gmail.com

Stueller said...

These are beautiful. You have some amazing photographs here. :)