Thursday, February 7, 2008

BABY SOPHIE!

Sophie is one of the cutest babies ever! Tomorrow I'm photographing one of her friends, so I thought it was a good excuse to post some of my favorite pictures from her photo session.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She smiled when her mommy started talking!  How priceless is that face?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was my favorite image from the session, I just love how happy her mom looks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since Sophie was so sleepy, we got lots of darling feet and hand shots!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are the dearest pictures I have ever seen! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

I especially love the hand and foot shots!

Valerie said...

Seeing your beautiful work again brought tears to my eyes. I love the photos you took for us!!!!