Friday, January 25, 2008

SHE'S A CUTIE, HUH?!

Britannia is one of the cutest little girls that I've ever met! Her birthday is just a day after Vanessa's, so our families have spent a lot of time together. Before her parents went to Yemen with the Foreign Service, we took the time for this photo shoot, and here are some of my favorites. Isn't she cute?!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I am in love with these pics!!!!!! I want you to take Jocelyn's pictures!!! You should put pricing info on!

Anonymous said...

Hi! First, let me say I'm impressed. I really do love good photography, and I can easily recognize the talent (and thus the beauty) of each shot here. I'll continue to check this blog.

I'm a friend of your sister Amanda. She linked me to your blog, and the geek in me made me tinker until I could remember the html code for specifying size. In the HTML tag for the image put in something like width=[desired number of pixels]px. There might be a way to specify percentage size too, perhaps with the same mark, but for now, what I'd do is check current size in pixels, and expand respectively to how much bigger you want it. I believe the width and height are tied to preserve aspect ratio, but if it looks weird, you can always also add in height=[NN]px.

Oh, and also...
Awwwwwwww.
This is so cute.

Anyhow, I hope that helps.
--Michael

M said...

Andrea-
Your photos are amazing. I cannot tell you how excited I am for you to come shoot Ethan. I'm thinking maybe we should do some crib shots after all. You've convinced me.

Also, I love, love, love the wedding shots. I wish I had known about you when I got married.

Unknown said...

Beautiful eyes! I love how clear and shining her eyes come out in the photos!

Stephanie Schumacher said...

Andrea,
I read your response on the Glenn Barnett Review webpage. I am very interested in seeing if we could create my album together. My email is stephanie.slack@gmail.com. Please contact me so I can get more information. My husband is currently serving in Afghanastan and my album would mean the world to me. Please email me at your earliest!! Thanks!